Here is the troupe of all star international caberet artists responsible for making Ubuntu MATE a thing. If you’d like to get involved then please let us know.
The loons who thought Ubuntu MATE would be a good idea.
- Martin Wimpress Project co-founder. MATE Desktop developer and Ubuntu MATE project lead.
- Alan Pope Project co-founder. Cheer leader and enthusiasm co-ordinator.
MATE Desktop developers and contributors who have been helping develop and test Ubuntu MATE.
- Vlad Orlov Developer of MATE Desktop and bug-fix king.
- Wolfgang Ulbrich Developer of MATE Desktop and theme maintainer.
- Luke Developer of MATE Desktop, theme maintainer and bug hunter.
- Pablo Baricela González Developer of MATE Desktop and theme maintainer.
- Alexei Sorokin Contributor to MATE Desktop and Ubuntu MATE.
- Ikey Doherty Lead Developer of Solus and MATE Desktop contributor.
- Sefan Ric Developer of Solus and MATE Desktop contributor.
- Luke Horwell Developer of Ubuntu MATE, web designer and community moderator.
- Victor Kareh Contributor to MATE Desktop, Ubuntu MATE and MATE Dock Applet.
- Robin Thompson Lead developer of MATE Dock Applet and Ubuntu MATE contributor.
- Konstantin Putin Lead developer of Global Menu for MATE Panel and MATE Desktop contributor.
The heroes from the Debian packaging team. Without their tireless efforts there would be no Ubuntu MATE.
- Mike Gabriel Debian Developer and MATE package maintainer for Debian.
- Aron Xu Debian Developer and MATE package maintainer for Debian.
- Vangelis Mouhtsis MATE package maintainer for Debian.
Quality Assurance & Testing
Art & Design
- Roberto Perico Graphic design and digital artist.
The moderators of the community who keep it running in good shape.
- Caleb Howland Facebook page administrator.
The following people have made infrequent, yet significant, contributions to the Ubuntu MATE project.
- Sam Hewitt Creator the Ubuntu MATE logo.
- Daniel Foré Improver of Ubuntu MATE icon theme.
- Michael Tunnell Toucher upper of GTK art assets.
- Larry Bushey content creator for Ubuntu MATE website and Ubuntu MATE Welcome. * Pedro Meteus IGP and GPU configuration enhancements for reduced video tearing and improved gaming performance.
- Simon Quigley MoTU and back porter of signifcant bug fixes that directly benefit Ubuntu MATE. * Rohith Madhavan Created the initial Raspberry Pi 2 build of Ubuntu MATE.
- Goce Mitevski Created the default desktop wallpaper used from Ubuntu MATE 14.10 to 17.04.
- Ivan Pejić Created the Ubuntu MATE GRUB and Plymouth themes.
- Jack Mohegan Assorted user interface improvements.
- Jonathan Nadeau assistive technology advisor and accessibility testing.
- Matt Hartley user experience advisor.
- Adam Smith Created the initial PowerPC build of Ubuntu MATE.